Sunday, May 13, 2012

paint please!

White walls, white counter, white cabinet, white tiles... this bathroom was screaming for some color!  I ordinarily love classic white subway tiles but the dingy walls made the tiles look drab and the whole room felt cold.  To make matters worse the edges of the black tiles had been sloppily painted over throughout the years.


The subway tile just stops at the end of the sink wall.  It's incredibly awkward! 


I was a little worried that painting the walls would make the tile stop even more noticeable.  Now, well, it's still awkward but I'm so happy with the color that it bothers me much less.  The paint color is Benjamin Moore's Sea Pine.  I spent a few hours scraping the old paint off the black boarder tiles and I love how crisp the lines look now!





No comments:

Post a Comment