Wednesday, January 9, 2013

new year

I hope you all enjoyed the holidays!  I had a wonderful time catching up with family and friends, while enjoying a little blogging break.  I spent a busy eight days in New York enjoying the city, seeing our great friends for New Years Eve, and working on the Soho Studio I designed... just a few last decorating details and it will be complete!  Andrew and I also soaked up lots of time with his amazing nephew and the sweet new twins.


I am so thrilled that after a very long lead time our new sofa arrived yesterday!  Talk about creating a positive change in our living space to start the new year off right.  I wish some of the proportions were a bit different but it's always hard when shopping for an existing item rather than designing a custom upholstered piece of furniture.  I still smile every time I walk in the room now (though please excuse the grainy iphone photo) and can't wait to get some colorful decorative pillows in the works!


No comments:

Post a Comment