Tuesday, October 9, 2012

look organized

One of my best tricks for keeping my place looking neat and organized is the use of trays.  I keep one on my coffee table for remotes, odd magazines and pens which would otherwise be scattered around the table top (and floor).  I love that I can toss everything inside and the table looks visually neat.  This living room by Celerie Kemble uses the same idea.


This tray, though pricey I'm sure, adds a nice pop of color to the mix.


Trays can also keep all those little vanity items from looking cluttered and messy.




I find when I actually see my jewelry instead of tucking it away in a jewelry box I'm far more likely to wear it.  I've been working on finding the perfect tray for my closet shelves.


And of course they work wonderfully on counter tops and bar carts for liquor, accessories and glassware.



I have found a few unique trays at One King's Lane sales and Etsy.  Shops such as The Well Appointed House and West Elm generally have a great selection as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment